Friday, November 21, 2008

The Friday Five: Feelings

Well as I predicted I forgot all about the Friday Five yesterday, so this is my tardy Friday Five :)

What made you happy this week?
Hmm, I'd have to say the back up from my friends, my Dad coming home, a lovely Perth magazine launch and the pure fact that today is Saturday (although I'm at work for the next 4 and a half hours! :)
What made you sad?
Umm, family arguments but our family arguments only last at the most a day and everything is back to normal :)

What made you angry?
Haha see above, but it was only brief anger :)

What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Hmm, going out with the girls tonight, having the next two days off work, and planning my future I suppose haha :)

What are you not looking forward to?
Haha, planning my future? I suppose that comes under both questions because it's exciting and scary :)
Well as I'm at work that's all I've got for now :)
Over and out
xoxo

1 comment: